WAR Ministry Corporation is seeking part time independent contractors to provide
Individual Support Services. The Individual Support Technician will provide in home
services directly to youth under the age of 21 with intellectual and/or developmental
disabilities. The agency currently provides services in Atlantic, Bergen, Cape May, Essex,
Middlesex, Mercer, Passaic and Union counties. Transportation required.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Special Education, Guidance and Counseling, Social
Work or a related field
- Must have at least one (1) year of supervised experience in implementing positive behavior
support plans and teaching ADL/Instrumental skills for individuals who have
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Implement interventions in Individual Support Plan
- Teach skills to the youth
- Train parent/guardian in implementation of Individual Support Plan
- Data collection
- Progress Notes
- Bilingual candidates (English/Spanish) encouraged to apply.
- Driver’s License/Abstract (not to exceed 5 points) required
- CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
This position is a rolling application.
Location and Scheduling
The location and scheduling for this position is based on the family’s needs so flexibility is a must!
This is a part time position.